Add us to Your Home Screen
Using the Safari Browser
1) Open up Safari. Just tap on Safari icon on your home screen.
2) Go to NewbroughPhoto.com. Enter the website in the search/text bar and press "Enter."
3) At the bottom of the screen you'll see a small square with an arrow pointing up. Tap this button.
4) Scroll over and tap the + button that says "Add to Home Screen".
5) You'll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon. Type in Newbrough Photo and save it. When you're done it'll show up on your home screen and you'll never have to type in our URL again.
Using Chrome for Android
4) Tap "Add to Home Screen." Done! A shortcut to the website will be added to your home screen.
Using the Android 4.2+ Browser
3) Tap on the Create Bookmark icon. This is the star outline icon to the right of the URL bar. An info box should appear asking you to name the bookmark and where you want it saved.
5) Tap "Home Screen." You should now see your new bookmark on your home screen.
3) Tap and hold the address bar. Some options will appear.
Using the Dolphin Browser